Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Finally!!

I have called Todd Gallinek, the adoption travel God, and he is getting me tickets to Hanoi for April 23rd. I think our G&R should be on the 28th or 29th. That should give me a few days to get over jet lag and get acclimated to Vietnam time. I want to be completely refreshed when I get Lauren. Definitely can't have a cranky Mommy. I have one suitcase packed and the other one I will pack the day before I leave. I'm thinking on taking all my clothes to the cleaners and have them starch them so maybe my clothes won't look as if they have been thrown from one plane to the other. We still haven't received travel approval but I'm sure before next week we will have the approval for that. I have been in contact with National Visa Center in HCMC and hopefully they will lift my hold status and send my travel approval. I'll update more later....time for more shopping.

2 comments:

  1. I am beyond excited for all of us!!!!!!! We are going to have a good time with our babies and getting to know each other.
    :)
    About time!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete