Saturday, April 25, 2009

Made It To Hanoi!!

We FINALLY made to Hanoi!!! It was a long 22 hours but we made it in one piece and had great plane trips. Martha managed to find us in Taipei. She dropped her bags and came running up to hug me. It was so nice to have a familiar face. Everything went real smoothly. I will say that it scared me half to death when they were driving us to the hotel. I tried to watch out the window and not pay attention to the driving. After we arrived at our hotel, Martha, my Mom, and myself all decided to take a wee nap and get cleaned up and meet back for dinner in the hotel at 6pm. It was a great meal but they do serve a BIG meal, much more than I could ever possibly eat. We decided that we would meet up for breakfast and do some shopping tomorrow. We are hoping for a good nights sleep even though the horn honking and yelling is loud. I'll post more tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. YEAH ~ So glad you arrived safely! Are the other 2 families there? Lisa and Tom are in the air!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    Yeah Hanoi! We're spending the night in Tokyo and are landing in Hanoi around 2:30 on Sunday. See you then!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's a great silk store...

    An Lac
    92 Hang Gai Street-over by the lake

    have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete