Monday, April 6, 2009

Trying to get ready...

I have 3 rooms left to paint and then the new carpet can be put in the bedrooms. And if anyone knows me they know that I absolutely HATE to paint. I have been procrastinating all morning about getting this done. I have been renovating for around a year now getting everything ready for when Lauren gets here. We want to make sure that everyone has their own bedroom. Of course, everyone has got to deal with the choice of color that the other person picked out because everyone is rotating rooms. Poor Devin has to live a week in the pink Tinkerbell room aka Lauren's. I hope I don't give the kid a complex. On the adoption front, I'm giving the Memphis USCIS field office until the middle of the week and then they are going to be showered with emails until they approve my I600A. They are going to be so sick of hearing from me they are going to want to approve me just to shut me up. I can be very stubborn and persistent.

1 comment: