Friday, April 10, 2009

Waiting again.....

Waiting to figure out when out G & R is. JJH has said probably April 22nd which means leaving the 18th but then Sheryl has said the 28th. I'm not sure when it is and I can't seem to get a hold of anyone to find out anything. I have found some really great priced tickets but I can't buy them until I have a firm date. Waiting is hard to do....at least I have been able to get some of the last minute stuff done. Everything has been coming all at one time. Easter this weekend and then next Friday is my sons 15th birthday.

3 comments:

  1. i can understand your frustration. we didn't hear from our caseworker for 5 days after our I-600 approval and then had to wait two weeks to travel. believe it or not, you will get there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing happened to me - ended up having to buy tickets with two days notice and it was $$$$. You might consider buying the cheaper tix now, and then just paying $100 change fee (or whatever - make sure you know) if the travel dates change. Just an idea. It was recommended to me, and I didn't do it. Cost me literally $1000's. Good luck! we'll be following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there ~ You are SO close!!

    ReplyDelete