Monday, April 20, 2009

Almost there....

I'm essentially ready, I have my bag to pack but Lauren's is packed and ready to go. On Wednesday or Thursday I will wash clothes and possibly cook up some dinners and freeze them so my husband won't have to cook every night. My boys are still in school so I want to make sure all their clothes are ready to go. My husband has said to not worry about the house because he and the boys are going to get it in tip top shape before Lauren and I get home. I love my husband to death! He is very thoughtful because he knows that I will be stressing about everything and he doesn't want me to worry about cleaning house when I should be getting ready for the trip. I have been trying to sleep during the day and stay up at night to get myself used to the time change. I used to work nights and I thought that was going to be easy. HA! I'm so used to going to bed at 10pm and getting up at 6am that I can barely stay awake and it is only midnight. I keep reminding myself it will all be worth it in the end when I finally get my baby girl in my arms. The house renovations aren't finished and not everything has been done and bought but it will all work itself out. The end is in sight and looks wonderful. I can't wait to meet some of the lovely ladies that I have been chatting with and emailed back and forth. I was talking with Martha yesterday and we realized that we are on the same flight from Taipei to Hanoi. It was so nice to know that my Mom and I wouldn't be arriving there alone. I will post more along the way and pictures as soon as I can. I have rambled on enough for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment