Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shopping

Let me just point out I have been helping boost the economy here in Hanoi. It has been a great day shopping with my Mom and Martha. Laurie and Michael got in today and we are overjoyed that they made it here safely. Mom and I had a great breakfast here at the hotel and then went to Pepperoni's for lunch for some pizza. Let me just say that that was just as good as home. It was nice to have some comfort food. Mom and I are going to baby street in a little while. We will see what goodies I can get for Lauren there. I have already purchased 2 ao dai's for her but I need to get a few more sizes that she can grow into. I will post more tomorrow after the meeting with Martin.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are shopping well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just posted a ridiculously long comment on martha's blog so ask her what i recommended for shopping and food, etc! :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna,
    I read on Martha's blog that you all are getting your babies today!!! WOO HOO! I can't wait to read your post in the morning! God Bless You! Good Luck, have fun, we are praying for you and all the best wishes in the world! Woo Hoo!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear from you as to how everyone is doing. So excited to know you were able to receive your beautiful little girl earlier than expected. Hope to see pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete